Sugarcube IT provides a set of tools and APIs able to fully access and handle electronic document (e-Document). Since e-Documents can virtually be printed to PDF, our solutions rely extensively on this universal file format.
Our e-Document solutions apply seamlessly to scanned paper documents converted to searchable PDF.
Our proprietary API deeply implements the PDF standard :
- File formats : fonts, images & colorspaces formats are widely supported;
- Writing mode : left-to-right, right-to-left and vertical writing are supported;
- Imaging model : transparency and layer compositing are supported;
- Document structure : tagged and marked contents are supported;
- Encoded data : filtered, linearized, compressed and web optimized PDF are supported.
Sugarcube’s API provides elaborated functionality :
- reading, extracting, writing, converting
- editing, aggregating, merging, augmenting documents
- process automation, mass-mailing
- analysing, localizing, detecting, understanding data
- physical and logical structure recognition
Sugarcube‘s solutions are built upon a strong proprietary Java API running on Windows, MacOS, Linux, on client/server side.